Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day- I don't know

I never thought that my heart will be shattered into pieces like now. The excruciating pain that no one can imagine. 

But I believe, I trust...

For what had happened, Allah is the best planner. Just right after the divorce, Government has announced MCO which you are not allow to leave home for 3 months. For the past 3 months, I have been staying with at a new place surrounded by my family. It is the indescribable feeling. I wanted to cry out loud, but I can't. I don't want them to see me as a weak person. I don't have tissue so I can't cry too. 

During the MCO too, I don't have to work. Coincidentally, I was on my sabbatical leave. I wish to finish up my PhD, but the divorce took place. How heartbroken I can be ya? 

Soon, I discovered "I'll never love again"....by Lady Gaga

I cried my heart out in shower. 

I don't want to give the better part of me to anybody else but you. 

Don't want to give my heart away to another stranger.

I won't let the sunlight in..


No comments:

Post a Comment